Monday, November 3, 2008

Pat Suzuki ~ Two Great Songs


I first heard and downloaded these Pat Suzuki songs from one of my favorite blogs, I'm Learning To Share. Unfortunately, the uploads of these two songs did not work with my audio programs. There seems to have been something embedded into the song that stopped the music midway through each song in the burn process, ruining the CD. My best audio programs couldn't remove the glitch and I was tempted to throw in the towel.



Fortunately, the webmaster of I'm Learning To Share re-upped the two songs and I tried again. Sadly to say though.... the same glitch occurred in the same spot and again the music died. I then became industrious and opened the song in GOM Viewer, ran the audio capture function, saved the two files as WAV files, then converted them back into mp3 files.



Finally, I met with success and can now burn the songs to disc.

Easy Living via MegaUpload

Don't Look At Me That Way via MegaUpload

Enjoy the madness!

No comments: